Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MICAH:
When you are walking a path and you find that you are no longer on the one you desire most, do not just keep running forward in rage, shame, ignorance, or false assumption. Stop, calm your mind, and return to the point where the two path diverged and return to your journey on the desired way.T.M.Coal

CHELSEY:
Now what a coincidence! I know what you mean by your metaphor but something happen Sabbath that reflects exactly what you have expressed in your statement. I went running on the marked trails in the forest. Unbeknown to me, somehow I got myself on a different path and I couldn't figure out why I kept running in circles. I just couldn't find the original (most desired) path that deverge off from the one I got myself stuck (and lost) on. Of course, in sheer frustration and anguish I kept on running as embarrassment and shame settled in my heart. I didn't want to look like a fool, by slowing down and searching for the one trail I longed to get back onto.

After an hour of running (a mile in circumference) in circles, I gave up and decided to slow myself to a walk. Guess what? After searching and walking for a few minutes, I found the path I needed to get back on to get out of the forest and into the meadow. (The "desired" path was narrow and hidden by an arch of trees and once you walk through this arch, you find yourself standing in awe and amazement as you look out into the meadow full of beautiful wild flowers and tall grass.)So thank you for your inspiration.

I had to laugh when I read your meaningful poem, I am sure you understand why! Your symbolic words became a live reality for me even though you were trying to apply this message to our walk in life. It is very meaningful! Thanks again!Blessings from on High,chelsey

MICAH:Blessings and I am very happy it provided some meaning for you. I hate when that happens both in material and spiritual reality :D. Happy Sabbath!

No comments: