Wednesday, April 15, 2009

His Influence Saved My Life

He'll never know what he has done until we approach eternity. By his actions and by his words, he has made a difference in my life. I am currently friends with him, but because of the situation I was in, I prefer not to reveal my gradtitude to him until we step through the gates of heaven.

He saved my life. I was going to end it, yet because he reached out to me, I had chosen to live. He was my only friend in high school. While others rejected me, he took time to be my friend. Because of his influence on my life, I am here today.

Through Jesus, my friend gave me a will to live because he showed he cared. I pray, to the Most High God, my friend will stay close to Jesus. If I sense he is wandering, I will reveal, while living on this dark planet, what his influence done to me. I pray I can thank him in heaven for giving me a will to live and showing me that Jesus still cares for me!

Is God good??

1 comment:

¥ said...

Wow...I almost forgot about black diamond. I'm sorry to hear that he passed away. About a month ago, Ashley just disappeared out of blue. Now only Garfield and Pepper.

Well...wish you a good luck finding other kitten.